What are we Focussing on in the 2016 Group Treasurers’ Exchange Agenda?
Becoming a strategic group treasurer to optimise working capital for the business
With it’s mix of senior decision-maker attendance, innovative solution providers and strategic and economic hot topics on the agenda, the Group Treasurers’ Exchange has rapidly become the most popular senior-level gathering of Treasury leaders in the European calendar.
So just what is on the agenda for September 2016?...
- Weak Economic Growth and Exchange Rate Volatility - Processes, Policies and Procedures to Protect Treasury
- Corporate Treasury Concerns Around FX Risk and Liquidity: Forecasting Accurately
- Managing FX Holistically - Transactions, Profit and Balance Sheet Combined
- Supply Chain Finance - Retain, Optimise and Improve Working Capital
- Building a Payment Factory - Best Practice and Pitfalls
- Treasury Tools for a Changing Regulatory Landscape: What obstacles can treasurers expect from a changing regulatory landscape?
- Centralisation Approach to Treasury Management – RTCs
- Becoming a Strategic Business Partner – Two Contrasting Approaches to the Evolution of the Corporate Treasury
- Selection of Diversified Funding within Emerging Markets
- Re-Financing Strategies - Managing Relationships
With in-depth case studies, lively debates and small-group interactive roundtable and BrainWeave discussion sessions, from the likes of: Director & Head of Treasury, Danske Commodities; Group Treasurer, Averda; Group Treasurer, Zalando; Senior Expert, ESMA; Policy Officer - Retail Financial Services and Payments, European Commission; Head of Treasury Europe, LyondellBasell; Head of Treasury, Orange Romania; Treasury Director, Stora Enso and many more, request your invitation today to ensure you grab one of the limited places available!