Marriott HeathrowBath Road
Heathrow Airport London UB3 5AN
All Exchange venues are very carefully selected. We believe that the backdrop and ambiance are crucial to the success of an Exchange. By tying in rich traditions, historic significance and unsurpassed quality at stunning locations across the globe; these venues present the perfect setting to conduct business and meet a peer group of senior strategists. Our hotels provide a productive retreat, ensuring that you are able to focus on your priorities for participating in this Exchange.
Hotel accommodation for this event should only be booked with the venue directly. We have not approved any third party agencies to book accommodation on our behalf. Please direct any hotel booking enquiries to hotel itself to book your accommodation.
Please get in touch by emailing email@example.com if you require any further information.
IQPC will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided by your IQPC contact and advertised on the event website. Alternatively, please do feel free to contact the hotel directly. Regrettably a number of our speakers and sponsors have recently been targeted by companies claiming to beat the prices offered but this is simply a fraudulent attempt to secure your credit card details.
Only A Moment Away...
Situated only a moment away from London and a short 'Hoppa Bus' from Heathrow Airport, the Group Treasurers team have carefully selected a location that supports both an international Group Treasurers audience traveling in via Heathrow Airport to those based in busy London to ensure that your time spent out of the office is as productive as possible
Travelling from Heathrow Airport:
- There is a shuttle service ‘Hoppa Bus’ available from all Heathrow Terminals to the Marriott Hotel. The service is available every 25 - 30 minutes.
- Please wait at the main bus stop outside of your terminal.
Travelling by London Tube / Train:
- Please make your way onto the Piccadilly Line (London Underground Service) to Hatton Cross Underground Station. On arrival to Hatton Cross Underground Station, please wait outside at Bus Stop E take the either the free bus 285 or 423 to Hatton Road North (Stop M).
- The Hotel is located on the opposite side of the road, to the right of the bus stop.
- For information on how to reach the Piccadilly Line / Hatton Cross Underground Station from your starting location, please see: https://tfl.gov.uk/
Travelling by car:
- Please enter the postcode: UB3 5AN
- Head towards and join the M4 following signs for Heathrow Airport (Terminals 1,2 & 3).
- Leave the M4 at Junction 4 for Heathrow Terminals 1,2 & 3.
- Follow the airport slip road, and turn left at the roundabout on to the A4 towards Central London.
- Go through the traffic lights at the top and continue for about 0.5 miles through a further 2 sets of lights.
- The hotel is on the left hand side.