Delivered by Group Treasurers for Group Treasurers
When was the last time you had the opportunity to step away from the crowds and network only with Group Treasurers?
The Group Treasurer’s Exchange is a unique opportunity to join an invitation only, intimate gathering with just 80 of the leading Group Treasurers, all of whom are pre-qualified at your level of seniority and are ready to engage in intimate and open discussions on overcoming challenges you face in your role – leadership, fraud and cyber security, working capital management, digitalisation and risk management for 2018 and beyond.
We recognise that the best way to help you and your peers do this is not through presentation after presentation. As part of the Group Treasurer's Exchange experience you will craft your own personalised schedule, comprising of a range of dynamic case studies, intimate peer discussions and meetings:
What's New For 2018:
- Story Time Morning: Hear leading Group Treasurers discuss their journey over the last few years and how they have taken steps to reinvent their roles within the company, drive efficiency within their departments and transform into a modern treasury department for 2018.
- Fireplace Roundtables: We’ve heard you love our small intimate discussion groups, so for 2018 we’ve added a whole afternoon of roundtable discussions delivered by the leading Group Treasurers from FTSE 250 companies! Join the discussions which most reflect your prioritises and benchmark with peers
- Peer to Peer Networking: Join our peer to peer networking sessions to identify Group Treasurers with matched interests and experience to yourself. Network with the leading Group Treasurers on how to build the Treasury Team 2.0 and discuss how digitalisation is paving a new journey for Group Treasurers.
- GT Hub: Our attendees love to exchange expertise and ideas, so this year we are placing a great focus on facilitating these important, key moments with a range of puzzles, interactive games and that all important ‘time’ to reflect in our GT Hub area
- Networking Night: At the end of the first day, join us for our exclusive networking drinks reception! Following last years smash hit drinks reception, we’ll be making sure to top last years success, so keep an eye out on our social media channels for updates in the lead up to the event!
An Exchange gives you exclusive access to:
- Exclusive Stories From the Leading Group Treasurers
- Intimate Peer Group Discussions
- Innovative Business Solutions
- Speed Networking
- One-to-One meetings with an itinerary that you control
Our specialist team works with you to get an in-depth understanding of what it is you're looking to achieve at the event and who in particular you would like to meet with. Personalised itineraries are then developed for each delegate based on a pre-qualified list of people that you have selected in advance. The ability to tailor your Exchange programme ensures that every moment at an Exchange reflects your company’s needs and interests.
Countdown to an Exchange
- Three Weeks Prior to the Group Treasurer's Exchange: Our online meeting scheduler is made available to all Exchange delegates and solution providers. As a participant you are provided with an individual password that allows you to sign in to our secure scheduling website and select the conference sessions that you are interested in and the service providers who offer products that you want to know more about. This enables the generation of your unique programme itinerary based on your personal business priorities.
- At the Group Treasurer's Exchange: After arriving and checking into the hotel you will be directed to the Exchange registration desk where you will receive your customised event package. This is when you truly begin reaping the rewards of your event preparation and programme customisation. Every session, networking function and meeting is tied directly to your company’s priorities and requirements and opportunities to discover made-to-measure business solutions.